GET YOUR WEBSITE TO THE TOP OF THE SEARCH RESULTS TODAY WITH PAY PER CLICK SEARCH MARKETING
Yes, people still “click on ads” when they are using search engines.
And contrary to popular belief, PPC advertising really does still work. But only if you do it right.
You see, there are a ton of variables to be aware of if you want to have an effective PPC marketing campaign.
Match types are a great example of this. Three of the five match types in Google AdWords can literally have your ads being displayed for a potentially infinite number of searches. This makes it very possible to blow through your entire ad budget in just a few hours and have nothing to show for it.
Choose the wrong match types, and you can be in for a major headache.
This can be increasingly troublesome once you are dealing with hundreds or even thousands of keywords, trying to manage CPC, CTR, Conversion Rates, Quality Scores, landing pages, ad rotations, predicting searcher intent, and on and on it goes.
We've got over 15 years experience in handling PPC campaigns and PPC marketing, from way back before Google Adwords even existed.
We know what it takes to get the lowest possible cost per click with the highest amount of impressions and highest click through rates. We know how to get and maintain a high quality score for each of your ads and landing pages. We know how to tweak your ads to make more people click, and we know how to get them to take action once you get the click you paid for.
I'm not going to sugarcoat it, PPC is a rough game today. There is a sharp divide between professionals and amateurs.
Here’s what the playing field looks like these days
- Fierce advertiser competition
- Google’s Quality Score can really drive up your click prices, unless you understand how to work with it.
- Only the advertisers who are able to get each and every campaign segment optimized will be able to succeed long term.
- Just having your ads show up isn’t nearly good enough, you need an expert on your side who can help you to make sure you are getting the most bang for your buck
HOW OUR PPC SEARCH MARKETING SERVICES HELP YOU:
* PPC Setup & Management is FREE for our SEO customers ($1,500 monthly budget maximum), and typically $300/month or 15% of total ad budget - whichever is higher for everyone else.
over 1,989 performed to date